TheCompensators * is a registered association under German law in Berlin (registration number VR 26133 B, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg). Our charitable status is confirmed.
Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
The Board of TheCompensators * e.V . reachable via email: email@example.com
You can always exercise the following rights using the contact details above:
– information about your stored data and their processing,
– correction of incorrect personal data,
– deletion of your stored data,
– limitation of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
– objection to the processing of your data with us and
– data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of Data Processing by the Responsible Body and Third Parties
– You have given your express consent to,
– processing is required to execute a contract with you,
– processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
– processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deleting or blocking data
We adhere to the principles of data collection avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
When users leave comments on our site, other than the comment itself, the time of creation and the username previously chosen by the site visitor will be saved. This is for our security, as we may be prosecuted for any illegal content on our website, even if created by users.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answer. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request we will automatically delete personal data.
If you have questions about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.